Reservation involves acceptance of internal rules
- Reservation:An advanced payment via bank transfer is mandatory for the reservation. The quantity of this payment will be 50% of the total amount of reservation, extra activities price excluded. The remaining 50% will be paid in the check-in, plus the amount of extra activities, if any. Esta cantidad también se puede abonar con anterioridad, si se desea, mediante transferencia bancaria.
- Reservation changes:Reservation date can be changed from one camp to another, as long as it’s requested al least 20 days in advance to the beggining of the camp date reserved, conditioned to availability, and always within the annual schedule of reservation.
- Reservation cancellation: Reservation can only be cancelled by costumer in writing via email (email@example.com), at least 20 days before the first day of the surfcamp package reserved. Marejada undertakes to pay back the reservation amount via bank transfer within 10 days, substracting transfer expenses (8€ within Spain, 10€ for international bank transfers). Between 20 and 10 days before the first day of the surfcamp package reserved, only 50% of the total reservation amount will be paid.
- Internal regulations of the surfcamp: Half or full board services, are fixed menus and there aren’t options of dishes, although we can adapt to special necessities, such as some allergies, coeliac or lactose intolerance.The accommodation is in double or triple room. Single room use is available if you travel alone or you can share with other people. Only beach towels are needed, having the lodging blankets, towels…
Costumers must respect sleeping hours of the rest of the hosts, and respect each other. In case of discipline or aggressive behaviour issues, Marejada reserves the right of expel the costumer from our facilities, loosing all his privilege and the amount paid to the camp.
- Internal regulations of the camp: Any discipline issue, lack of respect or other behaviour that causes any harm to the group, both other hosts or camp employees, shall be sanctioned, from the prohibition of taking part in some activities to the expelling from the camp, without the chance of payment devolution.
- Personal Data Protection Law: In accordance with Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act, we inform you that the use of certain services on our website requires that you provide certain personal data through registration forms or by sending email messages, and that these will be processed and incorporated into files owned and controlled by Ricardo Fernández Palomeque (Marejada). The voluntary submission of personal information constitutes explicit consent to the treatment of the same and its incorporation into our files, for comercial information and communications requested by the costumer.
- To exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel and oppose this data, as established by Law, please contact us in writing (enclosing a copy of oficial ID document) at Ricardo Fernández Palomeque (Marejada) en Carretera general nº224 La Isla Colunga Asturias 33340, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org